Request a Transcript

Graduates and Future Seniors

Transcripts can be requested and sent electronically through Just go to and sign up - select your high school, enter your enrollment information, select a destination, and confirm your delivery details. You can store a self-view transcript, deliver your latest transcript, and track the status of your order.

Current Graduates 

Most of your final transcripts were requested for you and already sent to your college. Check your Parchment account to see if your transcript was already sent before you request to process another transcript.
Current Graduates:  Parchment Transcript Request

Past Graduates

Please contact Sarah Denman at (734) 246-4611 x2268 in the Counseling Office for transcript requests. Please allow up to 3 days for processing time. A signature is required and a processing fee may apply.
Previous Graduates: Download Transcript Request Form

Please have the following information available when making your request:

  • Name at time of graduation
  • Year of graduation
  • Name of High School
  • Date of Birth

You can also send written requests to:

Southgate Anderson High School
Transcript Request
15475 Leroy Road
Southgate, MI 48195